Knock-off handbags. That’s what you’re really looking for, correct? Why not? If you can’t afford the real thing now, you can find a seller who can sell you a replica until you have enough to buy the real thing except the Hermes “Birkin” Bag. They only make those infrequently, never on schedule, in controlled quantities, and only for those on the waiting list. While using a replica, remember that this is only for a short time until the real thing replaces it. Even on a regular salary, you can get a designer handbag when it goes on sale. It doesn’t matter if it’s last season, it’s still well-made and genuine.
But for now, here’s how to choose a replica that will pass for the real thing. Well, almost.
- Look for the following features:
- The seal of the brand right down to the hanging emblem by the handles.
- Lined with almost the same fabric as the original handbag.
- The locks and zippers must look the same as the real handbag.
- Must be water-proof and scratch-proof.
- Must also come in the same colors as its genuine counterpart.
- Should always be durable.
- Advertises with impunity online. This means you will be getting something that can rival the real thing and the seller is proud of this fact to announce it all over the worldwide web. Once you check out the website of the seller, you must be able to look at close-ups of every detail of the handbag from how it looks on the outside until the details of the inside of the handbag. There should also be a very detailed description on each style, colors, materials, shipping, costs, and a refund /return policy in case you get a dud. Also remember to look out for even the tiniest damage on the handbags from the photos that were put up for viewing.
- Purchase only from sellers based in the US, the closest state, or someone from your own state. There’s a great chance of commitment and accountability because you are dealing with a seller who is from within the US and is somehow regulated and allowed to sale their handbags on a US IP address. Besides, getting a replica designer handbag from abroad is a waste of time because US importation and customs officials will ban its entry into the US.
- Provides 24/7 customer and after-sales service and support. The seller must be able to provide great customer and after-sales service and support to all the customers who have made a purchase especially when the order is in bulk. If you don’t see this on the website, be wary of dealing with the seller.
- Read customer comments, feedbacks, and testimonials. You won’t have a hard time gaining feedback and reviews that swing both ways. Customers are very generous with praise and similarly so with catty remarks. It’s good for business actually.
- Compare prices. A good customer and consumer always compare prices. It’s how you end up with a good deal.
Here’s a final tip. Check out the website HQreplicasBag.com. This site sells Coach and Chloe bags at really affordable prices that will make your jaw drop! You might even decide to abandon your dream of buying genuine designer handbags when you see their selection! A few clicks and you’re there! Go on now, you know you want to!