Las Vegas is a bustling city with flourishing casino hotels all around. Many people want to go there and experience the excitement of staying in one of the many casino hotels in the area. There are various fun activities to indulge in while visiting the place. For you to enjoy and to have fun, one of the factors that you need to consider is your place to stay in Las Vegas.
The myriad choices of hotels that offer cheap accommodation is really mind boggling. To help you decide on this matter, here are some hot hotel deals that offer great value for your money.
If you are on a tight budget consider hotels that are off the strip. Most cheap hotel deals are to be found in this area, and generally hotel rooms are cheaper than those on the Strip area. Here are top choices on the net for budget hotels near the Strip that offers good rates.
- Best Value Inn. Room rates start as low as $27, and across the street you can visit MGM Grand.
- Imperial Palace. The rooms are newly renovated and quite comfy for the price of $39.
- Stratosphere Tower. The location is quite off the Strip but accessibility is not a problem.
- Sahara. Located on the north-end of the Strip and near the convention center. It has a monorail stop, so getting to the main Strip is not a problem. It offers a great buffet for a reasonable price and nice rooms too.
- Orleans. This is one of the newest hotels in Vegas that offer luxury accommodations with its 18 screen movie theater, 70 lane bowling alley and lots of parking. Room prices vary depending on your time of visit.
On the other hand, there are also moderately priced hotels that offer discounts depending on your schedule of visit. Such hotels are Tuscany Suites with its Italian themed grounds. There’s also Treasure Island and Circus Circus that are good for family vacations. The latter offers free tickets for circus acts and has the largest indoor theme park in the country.
Having those lists for a cheap hotel in Vegas, it is also recommended that you include in your budget your gambling money. After all, your visit to Las Vegas will not be complete without trying your lucky charms in any of those casinos in the area, but be sure to know when you have to stop and try other stuff while you still have some dime to cover it.
Another thing that you need to check out is your airfare ticket. There are package deals that bundle cheap hotel accommodations and airfares, but they are not always the best deal. Try checking out individual prices and compare those costs to the package price before deciding to go for this type of deal.
Now you’re more than ready to go and have a fantastic time in Las Vegas. Just go easy on the gambling side by knowing your quit limit.