- 2 ½ cups of torn fresh baby spinach packed
- ¾ of a cup of sliced mushrooms
- ½ of an onion, chopped
- 1 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 ½ cups of shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 9″ refrigerated pie crust
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Leave the pie crust out in room temperature for no less than an hour.
- Fit pie crust to a 9-inch glass pie plate, and let sit.
- Saute onions and mushrooms with olive oil. Set aside to cool.
- Beat eggs and heavy cream in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss spinach, bacon and 1 cup cheese in a bowl to mix. Then spoon mixture into the bottom of the pie crust.
- Pour egg mixture into crust, and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for about 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set.