- 2 slices (1 lb) salmon steaks
- 1 lemon (sliced)
- 4 tbsp (½ stick) butter
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp fresh basil (chopped)
- salt and cracked pepper
- 4 stems fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place salmon steaks over lemon slices on baking tray.
- In a small bowl, mash together butter with chopped herbs.
- Season butter mixture with salt and pepper.
- Layer salmon steaks with dill, then scoop butter over.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
- Serve alone or with a side of white rice.