- 1lb of frozen mince beef (cheap as you like)
- 1/2 onion – finely chopped
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes (with herbs if you prefer)
- 1/2 tube of tomato puree
- 1-2 oxo cubes
- 1/2 green pepper – chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons of crushed dried chiles (amount depending on taste)
- Tinned kidney beans
- Cook frozen minced beef until brown in a large frying pan/wok.
- Add chopped onion to the minced beef.
- Stir in tin of chopped tomatoes, then add the tomato puree. Turn down to simmer once bubbling!
- Crumble in 1-2 oxo cubes(gravy granules also work well!) until thickens to the required consistency.
- Add 1/2 chopped green pepper. Stir frequently.
- Add required amont of kidney beans.(Baked beans are another to try, suprisingly tasty!)
- Finally add the crushed dried chile according to taste and enjoy.