- 2 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch chopped spring onions
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 lbs mixed mushrooms*
- 1/2 pint milk (soya milk for vegans)
- 7 fl. oz vegetarian white wine
- 4 tbsp chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 4 tbsp yoghurt (soya yoghurt for vegans)
* a combination of large open, closed cup, open cup, button, chesnut whatever takes your fancy mushrooms !! whole halved, uartered or sliced as appropriate.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Cook the spring onions and garlic for 2 minutes.