- ½ package (4 oz) dried angel hair pasta
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ lb boneless salmon (skinned)
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ tbsp fresh parsley
- 3 Roma tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 tbsp capers
- salt and cracked pepper
- Cook pasta for about 7 minutes until al dente. Drench in ice cold water and set aside.
- Meanwhile in a large saucepan, sauté garlic in olive oil. Once fragrant, place salmon over sautéed garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Melt butter around the sides of the salmon, and cook on the same side for another 2 minutes.
- Flip salmon over to cook the other side for 1 minute before sprinkling parsley all over it.
- Pour chopped tomatoes into the saucepan (around the salmon) and cook for another 2 minutes.
- With a fork, squash salmon into flaky bits. Then stir in capers.
- Remove from heat and scoop ingredients over cooked pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.