Listening to your favorite music can really be soothing and relaxing. It keeps your mind relaxed and can help you pass the time. That is why it is a good thing that there are many convenient music players available for people to use today.
MP3 players are very convenient and it is so easy to put new songs in it especially if you already have the MP3 file. You simply have to drag the song into your MP3 player folder and you are good to go. Unfortunately, saving songs from YouTube to your MP3 isn’t as easy as that. There are a few steps you have to go through to save your favorite YouTube songs in your MP3.
- Download a converter. The first thing that you need to do is to download a converter into your computer. There are many free converters available in the Internet and can be easily downloaded. One of the best converters is the Vixy converter. You can download this through their website and will take about 5 minutes to download. Once you have downloaded this, make sure to install it properly for it to work flawlessly. Open the program and allow it to run.
- Plug in your MP3. The next thing you’ll have to do is to plug in your MP3 into your computer. You can plug this is using a USB which probably comes with your MP3 or if you don’t have a USB, you can easily buy one in most electronic shops that sells accessories.
- Go to YouTube. Once your MP3 is plugged in, you can now go to YouTube and find the songs that you like. Copy the complete URL of the video of the song that you want to put on your MP3.
- Convert the video. After copying the URL of the video, paste it on the URL box in your Vixy converter. Click on “convert to” and you’ll be given different options. Click “MP3 (audio only)” then click the “start” button. Vixy will then convert the YouTube video into an MP3 song. While it is converting, click on the “convert to” link to open the folder of the MP3 files. Leave this folder open.
- Open Windows Media Player. After the Vixy converter is done converting, open Windows Media Player to sync your converted songs to your MP3. Your MP3 player should be listed on the right part of the program and underneath it will be a “sync list” where it is empty. Go back to your converted MP3 folder and drag the MP3s to the empty list.
- Sync your MP3. When you have dragged all your converted songs to the folder, click on the “start sync” button. Windows Media Player will then sync all the songs into your MP3 and you now have all your favorite YouTube songs saved in your MP3.
YouTube is a great place to find good songs and good song covers. You can find the kind of music that you want that you can’t find anywhere. And now that you know how to save your favorite songs in your MP3, you can easily enjoy your favorite music, anytime and anywhere.