Music can now be listened to through the use of gadgets that technology has offered. From radio to music channels, no one can deny that people love enjoying songs and even dancing to them. In today’s era, music is made more convenient and one can use several media to play music to their liking. From computers to CD players, music can now be played easier. One of the many gadgets that people use is the MP3 player. Among the many MP3 players in the market today, the SanDisk Sansa MP3 Player is popular. You can now listen and enjoy to your favorite songs wherever and whenever you like. However, to get started, you first need to have music in your SanDisk Sansa MP3 Player. To do so, you may have to transfer music from your computer to your mp3 player. Here is how you can transfer music from your computer to your SanDisk Sansa MP3 Player.
- Make sure your MP3 player is in MSC mode. You can do this by selecting the USB mode option that is found in the Settings menu portion of you player.
- Connect your SanDisk Sansa MP3 player to your PC or laptop. Plug your player into the USB port of your computer.
- Go to My Computer. You can click the Start menu and select the Computer option. You may also select the Computer icon on your desktop if you have it there. Double click the icon to open the My Computer window. Once the My Computer window is open, you will see a drive for the SD card and one for the device.
- Open the Sansa device. Highlight the Sansa device then click Enter. You may also double click the Sansa device drive to open it.
- Open the location of the music files. If your music is in the Music folder, open it. If not, open the location where you keep your mp3 files.
- Select the songs. Among your mp3 files, select the songs you want to transfer. Use CTRL + single click if you are highlighting several songs that are not next to each other. You may also select a few songs at first then add later.
- Transfer the mp3 files to your SanDisk Sansa Disk player. Copy and paste the songs onto your Sansa Mp3 player. You may also drag the highlighted songs onto the window of the Sansa device or to the icon of the Sansa device itself.
- Check if the songs are transferred. Remove your mp3 player and check if the songs that you selected are indeed transferred. You can also check the contents of your SanDisk Sansa MP3 player without removing it by checking the window of your Sansa device and going over it to see if the music files you dragged or pasted were indeed transferred.
Once the transfer is complete, you may now enjoy the music in your SanDisk Sansa MP3 player. Change the songs to your liking and to fit your mood. You may do the above instructions mentioned to add more songs to your player.