Read Dating Advice for Women and How To Know If a Guy Is Only Looking for Sex
Girlfriends, we all know that men and women both are sometimes looking for sex only; that’s what CraigsList is for – and if that’s what you want, you may want to check out Seduction Secrets for Irresistible Women so you can learn the tips on dating and techniques that will get him into bed as fast as possible.
those of you looking for something more, beware the signs of a man
looking for sex only. We’ve provided some dating advice for women.
Here’s how to know if he’s only interested in sex:
- Logic is a wonderful tool: Use it. Does he ask your opinion on casual relationships? Does he say that he wouldn’t be a good bet when it comes to commitment? Does he let you know that he’s just “looking at what’s out there?” Men often drop ginormous clues regarding what they’re really after, and women simply miss (or choose to miss) them. This is where you must set aside your storybook fantasies and look at the situation like, well, like a man would. One of the best tips on dating is to think like a man would think — best advice my friend ever gave me and works like a charm.
- Is he putting in face time? E-mails or text messages allow a man to remain “faceless” to a certain degree. Ever notice how people communicate differently in emails than they do on the phone? They’ll sometimes ask a question or make a point that they wouldn’t dare to bring up on the telephone much less tete-a-tete. If you hear from a man most often via text message and e-mail and less often in person or by phone, consider this a clue that he may be interested in sex only. If he’s really into you, he’s going to put in face time.
- Does he go out of his way for you? A man who is really interested in you will put some effort into making plans. He will ask questions to ferret out what you like and plan activities that he thinks will tickle your fancy. In short, he will woo you. You’ll know when you are being wooed because it is a good feeling. It is quite different than the feeling of wondering when (or if) you will hear from him again.
- Too much too soon. If he’s promising you the moon on your second date, chances are that his intentions are really to get past second base. This is when you really need to know if he’s only interested in sex. No guy with something more than nookie on his mind is going to mention marriage or children early on because he knows just what a commitment they are…but someone who wants to get into your pants just might. So if his plans get real big real fast, take that as a sign that he may be getting real big real fast, too.
- Give it away, give it away, give it away now. If he seems to have only one thing on his mind, that may be because, well, he has only one thing on his mind. At that point you would definitely know if he’s only interested in sex. If you feel pushed to become more physical, that’s a good sign that he is paying more attention to his own agenda than to cues from you. If he pressures you into sex, that is the numero uno sign that he is interested in sex only.
- Last-minute plans. Here’s a quiz. Is the following statement from your potential paramour’s mouth true or false: “Hey babe, I had to work late, couldn’t get out of my meeting to call, but I’ve been thinking about you all day. Can you do dinner tonight?” False. It’s more likely that Girls #1, 2 and 3 on his list turned him down (they knew better!), but he’s still hoping to get some (and I’m not talking dinner) tonight. Don’t even bother to respond to last-minute invitations that are most likely thinly-veiled efforts to get laid: That’s what’s known as a booty call. Do activities together that require some forethought and planning on his part.
- You wouldn’t believe…… You’d be amazed at what some women put up with. I knew a woman who told me that she did everything (and I mean everything!) with her “boyfriend,” except kiss. Occasionally girlfriends, there are some really obvious signs that he is interested in sex only and not kissing would definitely be one of them. So is not talking to you or only doing group activities or movies together. If he’s interested in the whole package (and not just certain parts), he’ll definitely want to know what you think and feel.
- You haven’t met his friends, his housemates, co-workers or come to think of it, anyone else in his life. If he’s into you, he’s going to want to both show you off and get some second and third opinions on your suitability as a partner. But if he doesn’t see you in his future, why bother? If you’re going to be a part of his life, he’s going to want to integrate you into it and not just see you solo. This isn’t something you should bring up by the way……he’ll initiate this on his own if he’s interested in something more than sex only.
All this being said, we are not on principle opposed to sex for sex’s
sake, just giving you some simple dating advice for women. But just know
what you’re getting into ahead of time so you’ll be able to distinguish
those men who are interested in sex only from those who are sincerely
interested in you. We hope this article has shown you how to know if
he’s only interested in sex so you can make decisions for yourself.